Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cars were red, Hair was blonde...

Hey, thanks for checking this out! This blog is only a tiny baby right now, but it will grow quickly. :) I will post pictures and reviews of cosmetics, hair products, skin care items, nail polishes.. anything and everything related to beauty! :)
This is something that I have wanted to do for awhile and for some reason have been putting it off but here I am now!
First let me tell you a little about myself.. there was a time when I believed that cars were red, hair was blonde, lips were glossed, eyes sparkled. I was young and loved to shop and play with beauty stuff!
Fast forward to 2010, after a botch color job and color correction, I decided that my hair should be red. It sounds stupid but it was a huge change, as I colored my hair blonde for years! But the red brought out a different side in me. I know, it's hair color but whatever, I feel different and it made me think of the make-up that I own, which colors now work. This led me to think of the make up and stuff I bought over the years..
I used to be a high end princess.. only the best of everything.. fashion, hand bags, make-up, perfumes, everything. But than the economy went down and I realized that most of this was charged with money I did not have. See, back than the credit card companies thought it was smart to give a college kid a $12,000 credit line but whatever..
My collection has still expanded but now I mostly shop for drug store items with a few high ends mixed in. A sign of the times, I guess. But this resulted in me finding many dupes, which I will compare. And there will be both high and low end reviews, swatches, etc. here. I hope you visit again soon as this page grows.
Thanks for coming by.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there I found your blog from specktra and thought I'd stop by! I agree that high end makeup is very much so on the pricey end and sometimes drug store products are very similar and on some rare occasions maybe even better than them.

    ReplyDelete